Looking For Some Manolos? You Can Now Shop Carrie Bradshaw’s Closet.
The Coveteur, the site that takes you inside the closets of internationally influential cultural forecasters, has now opened up the closet of Carrie Bradshaw, the fashion icon from the HBO series. Like all of the Coveteur’s inside peeks, outfits are explained and itemized with Carrie’s signature quirk, but this time, the ensembles are actually shoppable.
Shop Carrie’s style: http://thecoveteur.com/Carrie_Bradshaw
This is an interesting development in the world of fashion, television and online shopping, as it combines several trends that have been dominating the fashion scene (i.e. fashion blogging, TV/celebrity influence on fashion, ASOS etc).
Also important - Carrie had a great sense of style. So happy shopping fashionistas!
- jordddsss reblogged this from luxuryeq
- lovetakingpics likes this
- hbprincess reblogged this from luxuryeq
- michellerivas likes this
- jiggaboomo likes this
- margomaggot reblogged this from luxuryeq
- tanitaok likes this
- meowitsmaki reblogged this from luxuryeq and added:
- akapeach likes this
- in-evitxble reblogged this from luxuryeq
- skappleart reblogged this from luxuryeq
- skappleart likes this
- justdoityeah reblogged this from luxuryeq
- bide-your-time likes this
- thesmalltownsartorialist likes this
- luxuryeq posted this